Usage Data Uploads
News collects all the stories you want to read, from top news sources, based on topics you’re most interested in — so you no longer need to move from app to app to stay informed. News also combines the rich and immersive design found in print with the interactivity of digital media, letting you enjoy stunningly crafted stories that reflect the style of the publications they come from.
The stories you really care about.
• Read your favorite magazines, newspapers, and blogs all in one app
• For You is continuously updated with stories that are collected based on what you’re following and reading
• Top Stories makes it easy to keep up with the latest news on current events and other topics you’re interested in
• Trending Stories helps you find out what’s popular in News right now
• Siri learns your interests and suggests stories you might like
• In the new Spotlight tab, Apple News editors will go deep on a topic that’s of interest at the moment, curating the best stories from sources you can trust. Spotlight is updated often, so check back regularly.A captivating experience.
• Stories in News include beautiful editorial layouts and typography, engaging interactivity, photo galleries, videos, animation, and more
• News is optimized for iPhone and iPad, so you’ll have a great reading experience no matter which device you’re usingLeading news sources.
• Explore a huge selection of topics from sources including top news organizations and indie publications
• Add channels and topics to your favorites so you can get the news that interests you — like business, technology, fashion, sports, and moreAll the news you want. All in one place.
• Save stories to read later — even when you’re offline
• Share stories with your friends with a tap
• Choose to receive notifications from channels you’re following so you’re always up to date on breaking news
• Search for topics or channels to follow or find great stories you might have missed
• Subscribe to your favorite magazines and newspapers directly in News, or authenticate an existing subscription